[2015] Valley Fair + Santana Row



w/ a school friend

Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me (except the ones my friend took of me of course). You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

August 8th

Hi everyone! Today I visited Valley Fair and Santana Row with a close friend. I've only been there a couple times but this was probably my favorite time. We mostly walked around and only stopped in about five stores, but it was still a nice experience.

There was a candy store but I didn't buy anything since it was overpriced. It was fun looking at everything though!

They also sold Pusheen stuff in a corner o u o
We also went in the store Papyrus, and it had interesting stuff.


Claire's had a really cute bag and I was tempted to buy the pink one but I knew I already have a bag that I use.
Santana Row was after that! I had Pinkberry (the only thing I bought that day) u w u
There's a famous building in Santana Row, and both side has interesting walls. I think it's referred to as "The Wall" and lots of people take pictures there.


Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you have a wonderful day <3

2 comments:

  1. Aw you're so cute! And your photos are really nice :) And this sounds dumb but how do I follow your blog? I can't find a button anywhere :o

    http://astaeroid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! ^ _ ^ Your blog is really cute too omg, I really like the way you take your pics. And I don't know if there's an easier way to do this but what I do to follow people is I go on the blogspot homepage (blogger.com/home) and you see the section that says reading list? If you click add, you can put my URL in and follow :D but yeah I've been trying to get a button haha, it's kind of confusing ><

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]