[2016] San Francisco and Pace Art + Technology!

sf and pace art + technology


Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

I made a vlog for this trip! Feel free to check it out here.

Hi everyone! Hope your summer is going well :)
The events in the post happened in June but unfortunately I've been busy so I couldn't make this post till now! Still, I hope you enjoy ^_^

I went to San Francisco with my family and two friends! The first place we went was Coit Tower, but because there was a long line, we decided to just walk around the area and not actually go inside.

Lombard Street is famous for its twists and turns. I wish I could have taken a photo from the bottom looking up...

I visited Japantown again and didn't stay long, but I walked around the West Mall.



The Palace of Fine Arts is a great place to take photos. People are always having some sort of photoshoot here - proms, weddings, you name it.

I think Sutro Baths was probably one of my favorite destinations during the trip! The view is beautiful, and there are areas where you can hike.



If you're on Instagram or Facebook, you've probably seen a friend or two post pictures of them at Moraga Steps (also called 16th Avenue Tiled Steps). These steps are beautiful and it's usually not TOO crowded, although there's almost always people here.


The view from the steps is great too!

The last destination was Pace Art + Technology, and it was my favorite! Pace is a digital art gallery that started in January and ends in December. Admission is 15 dollars if you have a student ID, and 20 dollars for a regular adult ticket. If you're in the area, I really recommend checking this place out once! Also, I took more videos than pics here so you can check out my vlog for a better experience!

Before we got in, the staff told us that the air conditioning was actually broken so we could reschedule to come back for another day at no charge. However, they said that we could still go in if we wanted to and STILL come back next time, so we did that! I ended up coming back with another friend a few weeks later :)


Crystal Universe is the most popular exhibition in the gallery. When I went the first time, there was no one in line since hardly anyone was there. However, during my second visit, my friend and I waited in line for fifteen minutes. I think it's still worth the wait though!



Thanks for checking out this post! I have a couple more posts I need to make so I'm all caught up, and I'll try doing that soon. I hope you have a great day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]