Halloween!

halloween at uop


Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me (except the ones my friend took of me, of course). You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Trigger warning for fake blood in one photo!

Hey everyone :) Hope you all had a nice Halloween! I got together with some friends and ate lots of food o u o and of course, we played Mafia! I also had a mini cosplay photoshoot with two of my friends, and those will come later in the post.


A few days before Halloween, my school had an event where kids could come Trick-or-Treat. I ended up shadowing a photographer (my friend) while she took pictures of the event, and I managed to take some pictures too ^ _ ^ It was super fun!





(fake blood ahead)
This is my friend, and she actually took the cosplay photos that will come later in this post. I'm not good at taking pictures of people, but I think this photo ended up all right! :) Oh and she's not the person I shadowed, in case you were wondering.



This isn't a good photo but I still thought it was cool. Best costume/prop of the year!




These pumpkins are from a sorority (I think...or a fraternity?) and they look really nice!

There's a chapel on our campus and this was actually my first time going in. The chapel itself was amazing, but it got better.

They set up a pirate ship! The kids loved it, and my friend and I really enjoyed taking pictures.











It was really fun taking pictures of the event.

On Halloween, I had my mini photoshoot! The following pictures are NOT taken by me.

My other friend was Touka from Tokyo Ghoul, while I was Kotori from Love Live!


It actually got pretty dark when we were taking photos, so my friend had to turn the brightness up quite a bit. These photos turned out way better than I could've done! (Curse you, shaky hands)




Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you had a great Halloween.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]