Positivity, stars, and...dog?

Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hey everyone! I hope you're all doing well and that November is treating you nicely :)

Recently I realized that I had actually accumulated a good amount of star paper and stickers, but I didn't know what to do with them.
I loved making stars and putting them in jars to give as gifts. In fact, I'm planning on putting stars in ornaments and giving them out to my friends this year!









And of course, the album that houses my stickers.






I've always wanted to spread more positivity, so recently I started a mini happiness project! It really is small, but it seems to make some people happier. And of course, it makes me happier as well :)


It's basically a positive message on a slip of paper attached with a sticker and an origami star. It seems almost insignificant, but it makes me so happy to know that people are taking them. Sometimes I'll just be sitting in my dorm and I can hear people coming up to the door to take one. 

//

My friend's an excellent guitar player and he's actually going to record an album! If/when it comes out online, I'll link it here if you guys are interested.

He had to restring his guitar so I took the perfect opportunity (with his permission) to mess around.







I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Thank you for reading ^ _ ^


2 comments:

  1. You are too cute!!! I love the idea and I remember seeing them on snapchat! You have such a great heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I really appreciate it. I'd totally send you an ornament thing if I could ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]