Stars + Photo dump + Update



stars + photo dump + update


Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well. It's almost finals week here so if you also have finals coming up, good luck! I bet you're going to do great :)

I'll get to the update right away. Black Friday recently happened, right? Well...I got a new camera!! I actually haven't seen it yet since it shipped after I got to school but when I come home I'll see it. It's a Nikon D3300 and I'm really excited to use it!

I didn't really have a title for this post so it's just a photo dump, really. It has some night photography, gifts for friends, etc. Hope you enjoy!

I'm really happy with how this photo turned out <3



I saw these flowers and had to take a picture!


Not the greatest photo, but the moon was huge.




I finished making a bunch of these for my friends! It was tiring, but it was definitely worth it :)









I really like this next picture!!



I hadn't seen a nice sunset in so long so I was really happy with this!





Oh, I got giant Pocky for the first time ever :)
-
Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you have a good day. Stay safe and warm over the holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]