Hearst Castle


hearst castle and the journey there



Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hey guys! I'm going with my family to LA and San Diego to visit family, but we're also stopping at some places. Today was Hearst Castle, a place I've wanted to go for a long time!

Of course, the journey there was nice ^^






 At last, we arrived at Hearst Castle!

 We decided to take the Upstairs Rooms tour. There were only about fifteen people in our group, which was much better than the fifty or more people we saw in the Grand Tour.

Please enjoy this photo spam! :)



 Everything in the place was beautiful! Unfortunately, it was hard to take pictures because flash wasn't allowed and I still haven't learned to use aperture/ISOs/exposure/etc. I tried my best though...hopefully it turned out okay!
 This is probably the only blurry picture here. I included it because 1) It was beautiful even though the blur is horrible 2) I need to remind myself to do better with pictures -__-


















 Sadly, Neptune Pool was drained because of the drought :(





 A really unique flower that I saw :o

Luckily, the indoor pool was still there.




 Took this with my new lens! I feel so powerful with it :D


Thank you for checking out this post! I hope you have a wonderful day/night ahead of you ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]