[2015] Taiwan Trip, Days 19-24




taichung, huashan creative park, dazzling cafe, cute food place, yang ming shan, flight
Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!
Hi guys ;w; This will be my last post about the Taiwan trip!

We visited family in Taichung briefly but that only took a day.

We ate a restaurant and I was surprised to see the Naruto poster haha.
As the sushi went by, Shikamaru and Rock Lee would occasionally appear.


Also I ate a cute doughnut o u o
A few days before we headed home, one of my cousins took me to Huashan Creative Park! This was one of my favorite places. There are tons of things to do and multiple exhibits to see. The exhibits keep changing, too! (they get replaced with different ones every few months, I believe)

It was the 60th anniversary of Miffy, so we went to a place that seemed like a Miffy museum. I took a ton of pictures here ^ _ ^









I was a bit sad when it seemed over...but then I realized there was a second floor!







The following room is my favorite. The lights go out for a bit and come back on again. It seemed like random shades of white would glow.




For example, only part of my shirt and shoes glowed :o







After that we saw a fish exhibit. It's kind of like an aquarium but with only goldfish. However, it's really interesting! 
The fish were displayed in different ways, and each was more creative than the previous one.








I feel kind of bad for fish to be honest...





this place was really cool! The pictures in the background would change every few minutes or so.





A friend of mine back in California told me about Dazzling Cafe so I was really excited to go there! 
It's well-known for its toast. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but I actually don't really like toast so I wasn't sure I'd like this. However, the way they cooked (baked?) it was pretty cool and it tasted great!

We'd use forks to pick up the stuff inside and dip it in caramel, ice cream, and honey.
Two days before departure, I went back to the cute food place from the last post! But before that, a cousin took me to buy a cotton candy ice cream that she saw on Instagram. It's great for pictures but honestly it's not too special in my opinion.

Also, they put dry ice at the bottom (there's another cup inside the cup you see so the dry ice doesn't touch your food) so there's a smoky effect, but that stops after about thirty seconds.
Basically you just take off the cotton candy puffs and eat it. All that's left is vanilla ice cream, so the taste is a bit boring. It's still creative and nice for photos though!
Saw this again ^^ So cute!
This was from the cute food place. This dessert tasted amazing u w u
Okay this is a coincidence but I took a small scoop out of the middle of the three flavors and it formed a heart!!
I went down a floor or two from the cute food place and after debating for about half an hour (literally), I bought this Instax Mini 8! I'm really happy with the purchase but I'm not looking forward to buying the film haha...I bought a box (and one came with the camera for free) because it was cheaper in Taipei.
          
And I bought these two from the Miffy place ;u; I'll bring the water bottle to college for sure...and maybe the little bunny too.
On the day before we left, I went to Yang Ming Shan with two of my cousins! There's a university there, and I took a pic.
There was a really nice view from somewhere in the school ^^

We hiked up this place (it's mostly stairs though) to see a lake but unfortunately...it was completely dried out so it was just grass :( 


This store was really cute! I bought some stuff for college ^^







The stuff I bought~
Finally, we had to go home. I was pretty sad because I was having a lot of fun...but hopefully I can come back next year! Now I'll end this with a bunch of cloud pics. 
Oh and I wish we took this plane haha...it was cute!









So cold up there ;o;




Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you have a wonderful day ^ _ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]