[2016] Taiwan Trip, Days 1-3



taipei, guandu temple, and more




Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well. To those still in school, good luck with finals! And if you're not, I hope you're having a great break :)

I'm in Taiwan again, although I'll also be going to Tokyo, Japan towards the end of my trip.

Unfortunately I didn't have a window seat so I couldn't take pictures of the sky, but oh well. Maybe next time!

We arrived at the Taipei Taoyuan airport. The baggage claim area was pretty cute :o



For most of my days in Taipei, I'll be visiting my grandfather in a hospital. He's doing okay :)

My cousins will take me to some other places when they have time, but even without that, I'm able to see nice places.


 Some of the train stations here are beautiful!





A few pics from the hospital. It has a nice view, too.


After visiting the hospital for the second day (third day of our trip), we took a walk around the area and stumbled upon Guandu Temple. This place was amazing, and I'd recommend it for anyone visiting the area!




It's a temple but there are various buildings. Every part is worth a look!



 There's a good view of the city but the last few days (including this one) have been cloudy. I bet it would look even more amazing on a clear day though!








I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a nice day ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]