[2016] Taiwan Trip, Days 15-19

sun moon lake, xitou, and more






Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hey guys! My apologies for the delay on posts recently. I've been taking tons of photos but I've also tried to vlog a bit! It's just for fun and I don't know if I'll keep on doing it, but I might :) Definitely need to work on my vlogging skills though. I'll link my attempted vlogs in the next post!

I'm staying in Taichung for a week to visit family and see the area.



I actually have a pretty cool story about the Plaza International Hotel!

A hotel manager chatted with us towards the end of our meal, and she found out that my mom's a musician so she wanted her to play something on the piano.
My mom's a piano accompanist so it only works out if there's another performer with her. When she said that, the manager turned to me and asked if I could play something. I immediately said no because I was scared I'd mess up, but after she asked a few more times, I agreed.
It was scary at first but it ended up being a cool experience! I started with a song I composed and when she wanted me to play more, I just played a bunch of songs I knew. I hope the audience enjoyed anime osts, aka 50% of my repertoire to be honest.
On the sixteenth day, we went to Fengjia Night Market! I couldn't resist buying another 500 piece puzzle.








I didn't do much on the day after that, but the next two days were more exciting! Honestly I wanted to add my favorite part of the Taichung trip (Zhong se flower market) in this post but I have too many photos from that, so I'm saving it for the next post.

We went to Sun Moon Lake on the eighteenth day! Sadly it rained so we couldn't get the best view, but I managed to get some pictures. Shoutout to my mom for holding an umbrella over my camera when I took these pictures :')


Luckily the sky cleared up after a few hours!








Beautiful bridges in Taichung at night!








 On the nineteenth day, we went to Xitou. Luckily it only rained a bit!




 University Pond





Skywalk








I hope you enjoyed this post ^_^ Have a nice day/night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]