[2016] Taipei Trip, Days 11-14



national palace museum, hello kitty shabu shabu, and more


Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hi there! I hope you're doing well :) I'm still working on the hospital project and I can't wait to post it when I'm done!

I had dinner with family at an interesting restaurant, but first we passed by this cool wall. I tried looking up what it was but couldn't find anything. 

The restaurant owner is friends with one of my family members, so that's why we went there. Interestingly enough, it has no menu. The owner asked us our favorite foods, what we couldn't eat, etc. Then she prepared our surprise meal from there :)

The place was so cute, and all the members of the restaurant staff were so friendly!

It's called Fonting Restaurant if anyone's interested.
My cousin had another day off so she took me to the National Palace Museum. This picture is just something I took on the way there.
The museum was having a special limited exhibit. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside. It was a cool experience though!
The architecture outside the museum and the surrounding area were beautiful.










That evening, I finally went to eat at Hello Kitty Shabu Shabu with my cousins and parents! The food was okay/good but it was mostly about the experience and how cute everything was.











Pork!



When we walked by, we happened to stumble across the Rilakkuma Cafe! To be honest, this one seemed cuter and got me excited but since we had just finished our meal, we decided to come back another time. Hopefully next week!

I'll be going to a different city in Taiwan for a week, though I'll be coming back to Taipei just for a bit.

Hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures! Have a nice day <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]