[2013] Taiwan Trip, Days 10-18



taichung + hualien county


Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hi everyone! ;u; On the tenth day, we went to Taichung briefly to visit family members. One of them then came with us to go on a small trip to Hualien County.
In Hualien, we stayed at a cozy hotel with a great view!

We had a bit of trouble with one of the drivers (guided tour in a taxi) since he didn't take us to some places that were on the program, but we got a new driver the next day so it was fine.










We saw two lakes, and we rode a small boat across one of them.
Cool wood carvings! This must have taken a lot of time and patience to make...






My dad and I went across this bridge. The view of the water was great, and I'm glad we went! It was pretty tiring though T_T







This isn't a good photo of me but anyways...we met this guy who looks like Jackie Chan! He was selling stuff at a small stand.
I hope you enjoyed this post ^ _ ^ Till next time! Hope you have a great day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]