[2014] Morro Bay + Solvang + Chapman University



morro bay, solvang, and chapman university


Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hello there! I hope you're doing well ;u;

The purpose of this trip was mostly to check out some colleges that I was interested in, but it didn't really matter because I ended up going to one in Norcal. Still, it was a good experience, and I saw some pretty cool places along the way!

Morro Bay was beautiful, and the water was unlike any other that I had seen.





My favorite place ended up being Solvang. The buildings and structures are unique and reminded me of being in Europe again. If I had to describe it, it would be like walking into a fairy tale. I wish I had taken more photos though...








Passing through Hollywood~
We also visited Pepperdine University, Whittier College, Occidental College, and University of Redlands before heading to Chapman. Chapman was the school I was looking forward to the most, and I was first drawn to it online by the buildings. However, afterwards, I decided that the school in Norcal suited me better.

Still, walking through Chapman was a nice experience!





And this is just a random photo near a gas station in Hollywood (I think).
Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]