[2015] Big Sur + Carmel Beach



big sur + carmel beach


Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hi everyone! This will cover a short road trip to Big Sur and Carmel Beach. I thought we'd spend more time exploring, but we stayed in the car most of time. I'm glad these photos came out all right though!






Sad fact: I used my polaroid camera for the first time (not including the first pic I took in Taiwan of two of my cousins) to take a picture similar to the one above. However, it didn't develop properly. Being the stupid person that I am, I tried taking another picture later but it didn't work, either (so roughly 1.5 dollars down the drain). After sitting in the car, I had a revelation: I was using the normal setting (indoors) so the flash had gone off both times. Therefore, the picture was overexposed and everything became white .__. I learned my lesson, though!





After that, we stopped shortly at Carmel Beach. We didn't stay long, but it was nice seeing the water! It was pretty different from the water in Big Sur.


This last photo has an interesting story behind it. I was half asleep (literally had my eyes closed) and my dad suddenly shouted, "TAKE A PICTURE!" I happened to have my camera on my lap so I just swiveled around and took a picture of whatever was outside. Somehow I managed to capture all these birds in flight ^ _ ^ Wish I had taken a better picture though!
Thank you for checking out this post ^^ I hope you have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]