[2015] Taiwan Trip, Days 14-18



ximending + modern toilet restaurant + cute food place
Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hello! This post basically covers the Modern Toilet Restaurant in Ximending and a cute food place that I don't know the name of (sorry haha). I didn't take many pics at Ximending aside from the restaurant.

I learned about Modern Toilet after seeing pictures of it online, so I thought this was a place I should definitely check out! One of my cousins took me, and she had never gone before either.

Basically the whole restaurant is toilet-themed. That includes the decor, the food, and even the sink where you wash your hands!
(nice color aesthetic)
Our table was glass and you could see a little plastic poop underneath.
And this was my royal throne u w u
Even the lights were poop...
And they had a display here. I think you can buy some of this stuff. Honestly I thought this place was pretty cool but some might find it gross, sorry. It's definitely a unique experience though! I'm not sure if there are other poop restaurants, but I think this was the first.
This was the menu ^ - ^
And of course, the sink.
This was my cousin's drink! I think we all know what this resembles...
And this was my food. It came in a toilet bowl but think it's cute...in a weird way.
My milk tea came in this and I didn't know what it was at first but my dad saw photos afterwards and told me. This was the only gross thing in my opinion ><
They gave us this plastic poop so we could take pics with it! We had to give it back though...but not before I put it on my cousin's head (photo not included) and snapped a pic.
All right, now for our dessert. It was WAY huger than I had imagined, and it was definitely too much. We managed to finish mostly everything but there was a good amount of shaved ice left over.
It was an awesome experience but I don't think I'd go back again. Once is enough!

Not sure what this building was, but it was colorful and kept changing colors.
I bought all these at Ximending! A few were gifts for my family.
I also bought this bag ;u; It can also be a backpack if you add a strap (included) but I think it looks better as a shoulder bag.
A day or two after, we went to a mall and went up a few floors to a food place. Immediately, I was surprised at how cute everything was! I'm not sure how to describe the place, but the entire floor was food-related. It's kind of like a colossal food court, and you can walk around and pick any place you want to eat at.




Each place was unique, and there were tons of people there.


We decided to eat here! It was the cutest seat in the restaurant (in my opinion) because it was the only one with the bed.

While we were waiting for our food, I walked around and took more pictures.




My cousins ^ _ ^


After dinner, we got some dessert! It was my first time eating something like this. It had ice cream and marshmallows, and the fish (which served as a cone) was delicious.
Thanks for checking out this post! I hope you have a great day ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]