[2015] Taiwan Trip, Days 6-8


miniatures museum of taiwan

Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hi guys! On the sixth day, I went to the Miniatures Museum of Taiwan. I heard it about it online so I decided to visit ^^

When I first walked in with my cousin, I thought it was kind of cool but not jaw-dropping or anything However, after continuing to walk around, it got better and by the end, I was in awe at everything. My cousin and I even went back to the beginning to look at everything again!

The exhibits weren't always tiny - sometimes there were huge exhibits but with tiny rooms and details. Here's a picture of my cousin for perspective! A lot of exhibits were this size. It's pretty amazing to see the detail in these!



An actual tiny TV that works!



This was made from an actual ostrich egg....must have taken a long time :o








Honestly, I don't think the pictures do the place justice.



After dinner, my cousins took me to Honey Creme! Its specialty is ice cream with honey, so I tried it.
The concept sounds weird but it tasted great! If I went again, I'd probably get the one where the honey and vanilla are already mixed together because I got this:
Which tasted good, but I wasn't sure how to do the correct honey/vanilla ratio so the honey left over at the end was too sweet for me to eat. Still, I loved how it tasted!

Also, I bought these three small puzzles at a train/subway station, and the other three items were from the Miniatures Museum Gift Shop ^^
And these two were bought at the convenience store ;u;

On Saturday (day seven) I went to Wu Fen Pu and bought these two items:


At midnight, I had a nosebleed and long story short, it didn't stop so I had to got to the hospital. Eventually it stopped there and it wasn't too serious, but it scared me a lot. Because of that, I didn't go anywhere on Sunday (I was planning to go to Yang Ming Shan but anyways I went two weeks later) and stayed home.

Till next time! Hope you have a wonderful day ^^ Thanks for checking out this post!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]