[2014] Europe Trip, Days 10-12

austria

June 25th- June 27th

Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hello everyone! This is the Austria portion of the trip.

Austria was one of my favorite places to visit - definitely one of the most beautiful ^ - ^

A ski jump that was used in the Olympics twice::




We visited the Swarovski Headquarters here in Austria, and the inside was AMAZING.










After that, we headed to Mirabell Gardens in Salzburg. This was actually my favorite place that we visited on this trip! If it looks familiar, that's because the movie The Sound of Music was partly filmed here. We actually watched the movie on the tour bus!









The kids sang the "Do Re Mi" song on these steps ;u;




We began to head for the birthplace of Mozart, but before that, we walked across the Salzburg Love Lock Bridge. I've heard of these kinds of bridges in multiple places but I didn't know one was here, too. It was pretty cool walking across it.



People even had photoshoots here!
Mozart Chocolate is very famous in this area.
This is the birthplace of Mozart (yellow building). My mom is a musician (professional piano accompanist) so this place was really special for all of us, especially her.

Back view:


This was a square in Salzburg. I really love the designs of the buildings and decorations in the square. And of course, the colors were nice and all complemented each other :D










We also saw Wolfgang Lake! The water was beautiful ^ ^
The following photo is one of my favorite photos that I've taken. And it taken in the tour bus, too! I'm surprised at the clearness of it. Anyways, moving on haha.





 jerkaiser mode




On the twelfth day, we saw the Summer Palace.






Of course, that has to be followed by the Winter Palace! I'm not sure if you're allowed to go inside but we didn't.






Johann Strauss Jr. statue o u o

St. Stephen’s Cathedral!


Thank you very much for reading! I still have Italy and France to post, along with an overview of the trip. Then I'll be done with the Europe trip~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]