[2012] Australia + New Zealand



sydney, cairns, new zealand (south)

Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me. You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

I had an older and cheaper camera during this trip so the photos don't have good quality, sorry about that ToT Hope you enjoy this post anyway!

We first visited Sydney to see a family friend. Her apartment is pretty high up so there was a great view! Also, apparently some cool birds visit her balcony.


We spent more time in Sydney later, but we first went to Cairns!









We went to a place where we could see a tiny portion of the Great Barrier Reef, and it was pretty cool but not as cool as I expected it to be.






Cairns also had Skyrail, which I believe is the longest (or at least was) cableway.


We went back to Sydney briefly after that, but then headed for New Zealand.

In New Zealand, we joined a bus tour that lasted about a week. I thought the scenery was great and I wish I had taken more photos :( My mom and grandma thought it was boring though since we had to sit in the bus most of the time.




This was probably the coolest thing I've seen:
Fox glacier!




We visited a place that was the first bungee jump or something like that. We just went to look, but we didn't actually go on it. I wouldn't have the guts anyway ><








We also went to a place that had lots of alpacas! They were really cute and my dad fed them some stuff. That was allowed, because they have a machine where you can pay a tiny fee and receive a bit of food to feed them.

Also, I just had to include this photo. I ate this doughnut in a Sydney McDonald's and it was the greatest thing I have ever tasted.

So yes, we went back to Sydney for the final time and visited the Sydney Zoo!










I've always wanted to see a red panda so I was really excited when I saw one ;w;


We also walked near the Sydney Opera House but didn't go inside.

I think I tried to take a photo outside the balcony at night and it didn't turn out correctly...but it was still interesting.


Lastly, we visited the Chinese Garden of Friendship! It's in Sydney and it was a beautiful and relaxing place. After going here, I actually told my mom that I wanted to be rich so I could have a garden that resembled this. Of course, she told me to keep dreaming...but still, it'd be amazing to see something like this in a huge backyard. 






Thank you for checking out this post! I hope you have a wonderful day <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]