[2015] Fanime Con


fanime 2015 

Make sure to click the photos to see them in a bigger size ^ - ^
All photos were taken by me (except the ones my friend took of me of course). You may only share these photos if you include proper credit (linking back to my blog), and you may NOT reproduce them in any way or claim them as yours. Thank you for understanding!

Hello! This was my first time going to Fanime. I went for three out of the four days (not Friday) and it was an amazing experience ;u;

On Saturday, I dressed up as Kiryuin Satsuki from Kill la Kill. Unfortunately, the wig gave me quite a bit of trouble and I literally had to adjust it every few seconds. That took my attention away from Fanime itself, so I changed into a different outfit on the second day!









On the second day I wore an outfit that I had worn to school (without the boots though) and it just happened to match a pair of wings that they were selling at Fanime, so I bought them ^^




And I wore the same thing on the third day, but with a Madoka Magica bow instead of a Shingeki no Kyojin one.



This was my Fanime haul u w u 

I hope you enjoyed this short post, and I hope you have a wonderful day ^ _ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow Krisafitsa!

If you click on any post, there will be a "join this site" button on the left of the page. All you need is a Google account (if you have a Gmail, that counts).

One page at a time

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine

Meet The Author

Hello there! I'm Amaris. This blog is mostly for travels and photography, but also small adventures with friends. All photos on this blog are taken by me. You can share them ONLY if you include credit, and you may NOT reproduce them in any way. I hope you have a wonderful day! ^ _ ^ [ ]